Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Thoughts 123

Random Thoughts



pie is good, so long as i...
Enslave Tibet!!!
SEX ME BABYYYYYYYY
I LOVE YOU EVAN WILKINSON...
evan i love you
evan is amazing
hey evan can you see this...
hi everyone you have aids...
You can't take back stupi...
.com/magicmushr00ms
glad i dont have the answ...
can you swim under florid...
that's what your mom said...
What drift against what s...
Dinosaurs got killed by J...
That would be one big org...
These thoughts are gettin...
You make mayonaise come o...
School hates you!
nature has a funny way of...
I want to see GOD
my dog runs when i fart
I am energy
I wonder why people don't...
Secret crushes rock
gearth
my thoughts are gone
im so in love with him bu...
I have a mad headache.
why do you look more nake...
why is it called pi and n...
im an addict of world of ...
Today is the First day of...
my penis
how bout them Royals?
materbate
McDonalds...MMmmmmmmm
its my birthday tomorrow
the bnp is full of poo
I think I just got ran ov...
life's a biatch. why vote ...
juno rules
I don't know when to end ...
i want out of this relati...
Do you think there's coff...
all people who stand by a...
Im a total sex addict, I ...
i would. i love you.
I Need A New Job.
Life is too short and the...
What does the Q in Q-tip ...
your discusting
ur still discusting
YJLTG-You Just Lost The G...
What?
u r discusting
Something better than rig...
aergradeioamcLAd to u too...
Is it true that Cannibals...
yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
You talk bad
Okay... You are very weir...
Esspecially your's
how much deeper would the...
if stores r open 24 hours...
yes indeed
well screw u 2
How can I draw a blank?
bcuz they want to and it'...
i LOVE the color blue. I ...
okay.... your fly is show...
u scare me
no
I LOVE Carson Elizabeth!
r there seeing i humans f...
Why is it that no matter ...
Why are some people just ...
work is so boring
my boy is not here cause ...
To live, is to learn,as t...
"This is my boom-stick"
noob!
novio boy
i'd bet you'd like ta kno...
I'd turn back if I were y...
soft spoken secrets. - L....
Anxiety is freedom's poss...
THE POOR ARE MORE APPREC...
Why does the sky have to ...
for every awkward silence...

No comments: